My flight back to New York was fifteen hours long. I was dreading it so much I considered staying in the Middle East forever. But, luckily I ended up sleeping almost the whole way, which I attribute to the fact that over the past few months I’ve managed to perfect my economy-class flying technique.
I wear my most comfy pair of baggy jeans, wrap myself in a pashmina, slip on my music and eye mask, and am good to go. In a little pouch I pack a pair of warm socks incase the plane is cold, Visine and Chapstick incase my eyes and lips get dry, and I drink plenty of water to help with puffiness.
Now, if only there was a cure for jet-leg…
1. Prps boyfriend jeans, $450, myteresa.com
2. J.Jill socks, $18.50, jjill.com
3. Forzieri Pashmina,$350, forzieri.com
4. Shiseido eye treatment, $39, lordandtaylor.com
5. Nixon Headphones, $82.50, my-wardrobe.com
P dot s, I wrote an article for StyleCaster.com about how to deal with plane bloat based on Dr. Perricone’s tips a while back– you can check it out here.